The Alien
Images
Miscellaneous
Downloads
Feedback
Links

Feedback

Welcome to the Feedback section, where you can read and write messages from other Alien fans. Feel free to leave a message, or send an email if you prefer.

Note: Due to pointless spam, some keywords are banned. If your non-spam message is denied, send an email instead!

Predator - The Hunted: FeedbackClick here to add your Feedback!

Name: Absalon
Race: Predator
Site: http://predatorhunted.proboards.com/index.cgi

Greetings everyone!

If you enjoy Jokers website here, be sure to visit his Predator, Alien and all around awesome forum.
You can find the link here: http://predatorhunted.proboards.com/index.cgi

We hope to see you there!

July 09, 2013 - 10:09 AM - (entry 1)

Name: cu"chun
Race: Predator

like one said,whatch premetheus but i have an idea that the alien started with that huge facehugger(proto face hugger)infecting an engeneer then creating the proto zenomorph witch then turned into a proto queen witch created the eggs witch made facehuger"s that infected cane to creat the chestbuster then ,after sheding, created the zenomorph.to break it down proto facehugger-proto zeno-proto queen-eggs-facehuger-chestbuster-zenomorph.

June 22, 2013 - 06:03 AM - (entry 2)

Name: SoFDMC
Race: Alien
Email: patriot2004_75@hotmail.com

I recommend watching Prometheus if you haven"t. Raises lots of new questions about the engineered origin of Aliens and how they are related to the Space Jockey (aka the Engineers in the film).

I am looking forward to your review of "Prometheus" here and how it relates to the Alien franchise.

June 11, 2012 - 04:18 PM - (entry 3)

Name: Haybro
Race: Alien

I love your website! I thought I knew everything there was to know about the Alien series, but all I had was the tip of the iceberg! Thank You!

May 21, 2012 - 08:46 AM - (entry 4)

Name: Jesse
Race: Civilian

Ahem. I would often turn to Alien host for updates on the film prometheus. This site seems so dead, as if the creator has no longer paid any attention to it. prometheus would be the next step in the alien quadrilogy (Now Quintology) and it seems sickly that it"s not here.

January 22, 2012 - 05:17 PM - (entry 5)

Name: Douglas Breen
Race: USC Marine

Cool Site you got There! I so love the Alien Movies and Comics and what you have here is a nice and short overview of it all!

November 07, 2011 - 06:54 AM - (entry 6)

Name: Stefan B.
Race: Alien

Nice site :)

I was looking for an old alien game I had seen years ago. You didn"t have it on your homepage, but I ended up finding it (Alien Trilogy for PS1). You may want to add it :)

October 23, 2011 - 10:53 AM - (entry 7)

Name: Samantha-Sippy-Flower
Race: Alien

Cool site!
The Alien Resurrection Queen is my favorite, because she"s turned into a sort of mammal. I love mammals.

December 09, 2010 - 11:52 PM - (entry 8)

Name: magna rx
Race: Predator
Site: http://www.magnarx24.com

Hello, excellent site, very rich in content and correctly carefully thought out

November 26, 2010 - 10:15 AM - (entry 9)

Name: Raziel
Race: Alien
Email: perpetuated_absolution_synthesis@live.com

Er, hey. I"m not sure I am emailing the right person but.. I know my opinion may not make much of a difference to you all. Though i"m a very big AVP fan and have a compulsion to speak out about something that you may find interesting. I"m only 17, and i"ve been playing AVP ever since I can remember and I thought i"d throw this out there, (For your interests) there are very few people who "dislike" AVP and their interests seem more fixated on the PS2/Xbox Concept. Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction Where you could be an alien, lay an egg, have them evolve etc and or pick one of the three. Undoubtedly the ratings would skyrocket given the graphics, coupled with the storyline someone can come up with. I"m just saying, that the first person shooter games get old after a while. I think you should maybe try something new? Think.. say like, an AVP game with a free roam (similar to Unholy Wars/Legacy of Kain/Devil May Cry/or Jet force Gemini), not as complex as some of their fighting systems but in terms of the control. It doesn"t stop there because you can control more than one character, see, people like variety, more than one type of alien. You know like the "Egg Carrier", "Drone", "Predalien", "Queen", etc. Maybe it can even be online. - See the idea of having an open map, a jungle perhaps (Similar to one in Lost planet) where two parties have to devise a plan in order to defeat the other, (Aliens Vs Predators vs Humans ) , they have to go through jungles, and avoid facehuggers hiding in the bushes , exterminate hives, that way even if the story wasn"t good people could play it endlessly, why? because it"s fun. We like a game we can"t get sick of. A game where people can do over and over again. Nothing too complicated with the controls though. (Tri angle for stab, X for leap O for block R for dash R+L to lay eggs.) not in that exact order but you get what i"m trying to say. We like massive maps where we can go or do anything we want. Imagine...

November 22, 2010 - 05:07 AM - (entry 10)

[Top]  Page 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... of 14  [Bottom]
© FGGB    Problems with your entry? Email me!

The Alien    Movies    USC Marines    Comics / Books    Games

Music / Audio    Images    Miscell.  Downloads    Feedback    HOME

All "Alien" materials © Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (www.fox.com). These pages are unofficial, non-profit, and intended for film commentary and criticism purposes only. No trademark or copyright infringement intended.

Questions? Check Joker's Homepage and you might find answers. Comments? Email me!